24/7 Slab Leak Detection in Kissimmee, FL Orlando Leak Detection is Kissimmee's premier leak detection company, providing 24-hour emergency slab leak inspection and repair service to residential, commercial, and industrial properties throughout the greater Orlando region.
Leaks of any kind can be destructive and hard to spot. Using the latest industry-leading technology, our expertly trained technicians can quickly and accurately identify the source of your leak and provide you with a comprehensive solution to reduce and repair damage to your property. We'll take the stress out of a stressful situation and help you save time, money, and hassles.
Why Choose Us?
- Fast, 24/7 emergency service
- Advanced leak detection technology - infrared heat detection, acoustic sonar detection, video detection
- Non-invasive, accurate leak detection
- Highly experienced technicians knowledgeable in all aspects of leak detection
- Fair, up-front pricing
- Comprehensive leak repair solutions
Cost-Effective Water Leak Solutions
If you suspect you have a leak in your property, it's important to find its source quickly. Small leaks will always grow over time and can lead to an unexpected rupture that could damage your home and require expensive repairs. At Orlando Leak Detection, our emergency response leak detection service
means quickly and accurately locate your leak using entirely non-invasive techniques, without risking unnecessary time, hassles, and expensive trial and error.
Call Orlando Leak Detection today to schedule your leak inspection!
We can detect the following types of leaks:
- Pool Leaks
- Roof Leaks
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Leaks
- Call our leak detectors or a utility provider if you notice:
- Rotten egg odor
- Discolored or dead vegetation near pipelines
- Hissing or whistling sound near a gas appliance or pipeline
- Window Leaks
- Irrigation Leaks
- Plumbing & Drain Leaks
- You may have a plumbing leak if:
- You hear water running when nothing is turned on
- Your water meter reading changes when you aren't using any water
- Walls or floors have moist or discolored areas where nothing has been spilled
- Foul smell from walls, drains, floors, or sewers
- And More!