24/7 Irrigation Leak Detection in Ivanhoe Village FLOrlando Leak Detection is Ivanhoe Village FL's premier leak detection company, providing 24-hour emergency irrigation leak inspection and repair service to residential, commercial, and industrial properties throughout the greater Orlando region. Leaks of any kind can be destructive and hard to spot. Using the latest industry-leading technology, our expertly trained technicians can quickly and accurately identify the source of your leak and provide you with a comprehensive solution to reduce and repair damage to your property. We'll take the stress out of a stressful situation and help you save time, money, and hassles.
Why Choose Us?
- 24/7 emergency response
- Experienced technicians with extensive training
- Cutting edge technology and equipment
- Non-invasive leak detection - no unnecessary damage to your property
- Accurate and reliable diagnosis
- Up-front pricing and detailed estimates
- On-time service
- Years of experience locating leaks in residential, commercial, and industrial properties
- Real-time, cost-effective leak repair solutions
Cost-Effective Water Leak SolutionsIf you suspect you have a leak in your property, it's important to find its source quickly. Small leaks will always grow over time and can lead to an unexpected rupture that could damage your home and require expensive repairs. At Orlando Leak Detection, our emergency response leak detection service means quickly and accurately locate your leak using entirely non-invasive techniques, without risking unnecessary time, hassles, and expensive trial and error.
We can detect the following types of leaks:
- Pool Leaks
- Roof Leaks
- Warning signs of a leaky roof:
- Bubbles on ceilings or walls
- Growth of algae and mold
- Curling, buckling, or missing shingles
- Missing or damaged flashing
- Granule loss
- Slab Leaks
- You may have a slab leak if you're experiencing:
- Cracks in walls or flooring
- Unusually high water bills
- Sounds of running water when water is off
- Moisture or mildew under carpets
- Gas Leaks
- Call our leak detectors or a utility provider if you notice:
- Rotten egg odor
- Discolored or dead vegetation near pipelines
- Hissing or whistling sound near a gas appliance or pipeline
- Window Leaks
- Are these window leak symptoms sounding familiar?
- Window condensation when it's not raining
- Mold growth
- Rotting wood
- Window sill with peeling paint
- Water leak patterns at walls and windows
- Irrigation Leaks
- Plumbing & Drain Leaks
- You may have a plumbing leak if:
- You hear water running when nothing is turned on
- Your water meter reading changes when you aren't using any water
- Walls or floors have moist or discolored areas where nothing has been spilled
- Foul smell from walls, drains, floors, or sewers
- And More!
"I had a leak in my radiant heating slab. It occurred just before the weekend, so it had me very worried. I couldn't get a hold of any plumbers, then I remembered Orlando Leak Detection. I sent them an email on a Sunday, and within an hour I received a reply. I set up an appointment for the very next morning. Brett came out and detected the leak very quickly. Then either the following day or a couple of days later, Patrick came out to uncover it and have a plumber repair it. I thought they both did an outstanding job for me. I highly recommend them to anybody and would definitely use them again!" Brad C.
Avoid damage to your property with 24/7 leak detection service from Ivanhoe Village FL's leak specialists!