Fast & Reliable Slab Leak Detection in Casselberry, FLOrlando Leak Detection is Casselberry's premier leak detection company, providing 24-hour emergency slab leak inspection and repair service to residential, commercial, and industrial properties throughout the greater Orlando region. Leaks of any kind can be destructive and hard to spot. Using the latest industry-leading technology, our expertly trained technicians can quickly and accurately identify the source of your leak and provide you with a comprehensive solution to reduce and repair damage to your property. We'll take the stress out of a stressful situation and help you save time, money, and hassles.
Let us put our experience to work for you!We know leaks can be sneaky. Orlando Leak Detection has years of experience locating and repairing leaks in homes, apartment buildings, commercial businesses, industrial facilities, retail stores, and more.
- Fast, 24/7 emergency service
- Advanced leak detection technology - infrared heat detection, acoustic sonar detection, video detection
- Non-invasive, accurate leak detection
- Highly experienced technicians knowledgeable in all aspects of leak detection
- Fair, up-front pricing
- Comprehensive leak repair solutions
Cost-Effective Water Leak SolutionsIf you suspect you have a leak in your property, it's important to find its source quickly. Small leaks will always grow over time and can lead to an unexpected rupture that could damage your home and require expensive repairs. At Orlando Leak Detection, our emergency response leak detection service means quickly and accurately locate your leak using entirely non-invasive techniques, without risking unnecessary time, hassles, and expensive trial and error.
We can detect the following types of leaks:
- Pool Leaks
- Roof Leaks
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Leaks
- Call our leak detectors or a utility provider if you notice:
- Rotten egg odor
- Discolored or dead vegetation near pipelines
- Hissing or whistling sound near a gas appliance or pipeline
- Window Leaks
- Are these window leak symptoms sounding familiar?
- Window condensation when it's not raining
- Mold growth
- Rotting wood
- Window sill with peeling paint
- Water leak patterns at walls and windows
- Irrigation Leaks
- Signs of a leak in your irrigation system includes:
- Wet or soggy spots in the yard
- Broken sprinkler heads
- Lower water pressure
- Unusually high water bill
- Broken pipes
- Plumbing & Drain Leaks
- And More!