Comprehensive Roof Leak Detection in Casselberry, FLOrlando Leak Detection is Casselberry's premier leak detection company, providing 24-hour emergency roof leak inspection and repair service to residential, commercial, and industrial properties throughout the greater Orlando region. Leaks of any kind can be destructive and hard to spot. Using the latest industry-leading technology, our expertly trained technicians can quickly and accurately identify the source of your leak and provide you with a comprehensive solution to reduce and repair damage to your property. We'll take the stress out of a stressful situation and help you save time, money, and hassles.
Let us put our experience to work for you!We know leaks can be sneaky. Orlando Leak Detection has years of experience locating and repairing leaks in homes, apartment buildings, commercial businesses, industrial facilities, retail stores, and more.
- 24/7 emergency response
- Experienced technicians with extensive training
- Cutting edge technology and equipment
- Non-invasive leak detection - no unnecessary damage to your property
- Accurate and reliable diagnosis
- Up-front pricing and detailed estimates
- On-time service
- Years of experience locating leaks in residential, commercial, and industrial properties
- Real-time, cost-effective leak repair solutions
Cost-Effective Water Leak SolutionsIf you suspect you have a leak in your property, it's important to find its source quickly. Small leaks will always grow over time and can lead to an unexpected rupture that could damage your home and require expensive repairs. At Orlando Leak Detection, our emergency response leak detection service means quickly and accurately locate your leak using entirely non-invasive techniques, without risking unnecessary time, hassles, and expensive trial and error.
We can detect the following types of leaks:
- Pool Leaks
- Roof Leaks
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Leaks
- Window Leaks
- Irrigation Leaks
- Plumbing & Drain Leaks
- You may have a plumbing leak if:
- You hear water running when nothing is turned on
- Your water meter reading changes when you aren't using any water
- Walls or floors have moist or discolored areas where nothing has been spilled
- Foul smell from walls, drains, floors, or sewers
- And More!