Apopka's Best Roof Leak Detection SpecialistsOrlando Leak Detection is Apopka's premier leak detection company, providing 24-hour emergency roof leak inspection and repair service to residential, commercial, and industrial properties throughout the greater Orlando region. Leaks of any kind can be destructive and hard to spot. Using the latest industry-leading technology, our expertly trained technicians can quickly and accurately identify the source of your leak and provide you with a comprehensive solution to reduce and repair damage to your property. We'll take the stress out of a stressful situation and help you save time, money, and hassles.
Let us put our experience to work for you!
- 24/7 emergency response
- Experienced technicians with extensive training
- Cutting edge technology and equipment
- Non-invasive leak detection - no unnecessary damage to your property
- Accurate and reliable diagnosis
- Up-front pricing and detailed estimates
- On-time service
- Years of experience locating leaks in residential, commercial, and industrial properties
- Real-time, cost-effective leak repair solutions
Cost-Effective Water Leak SolutionsIf you suspect you have a leak in your property, it's important to find its source quickly. Small leaks will always grow over time and can lead to an unexpected rupture that could damage your home and require expensive repairs. At Orlando Leak Detection, our emergency response leak detection service means quickly and accurately locate your leak using entirely non-invasive techniques, without risking unnecessary time, hassles, and expensive trial and error.
We can detect the following types of leaks:
- Pool Leaks
- Common signs there is a leak in your pool, fountain, or other outdoor water feature:
- Excessive water loss
- Bubbles in return lines
- Soggy areas around pool
- Sinking or lifting pool deck
- Sudden appearance of cracks
- Roof Leaks
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Leaks
- Call our leak detectors or a utility provider if you notice:
- Rotten egg odor
- Discolored or dead vegetation near pipelines
- Hissing or whistling sound near a gas appliance or pipeline
- Window Leaks
- Are these window leak symptoms sounding familiar?
- Window condensation when it's not raining
- Mold growth
- Rotting wood
- Window sill with peeling paint
- Water leak patterns at walls and windows
- Irrigation Leaks
- Signs of a leak in your irrigation system includes:
- Wet or soggy spots in the yard
- Broken sprinkler heads
- Lower water pressure
- Unusually high water bill
- Broken pipes
- Plumbing & Drain Leaks
- You may have a plumbing leak if:
- You hear water running when nothing is turned on
- Your water meter reading changes when you aren't using any water
- Walls or floors have moist or discolored areas where nothing has been spilled
- Foul smell from walls, drains, floors, or sewers
- And More!
Why are we Apopka's top-rated leak detection service?
"The people at Orlando Leak Detection were prompt and on time when we used them. They did their job efficiently and were polite through the process. I had found out about Orlando Leak Detection and what made me choose them was their attitude. They detected a plumbing leak and gave me a great contact for the repair." Jackson H.
Avoid damage to your property with 24/7 leak detection service from Apopka's leak specialists!