Altamonte Springs's Best Water Leak Detection SpecialistsOrlando Leak Detection is Altamonte Springs's premier leak detection company, providing 24-hour emergency water leak inspection and repair service to residential, commercial, and industrial properties throughout the greater Orlando region. Leaks of any kind can be destructive and hard to spot. Using the latest industry-leading technology, our expertly trained technicians can quickly and accurately identify the source of your leak and provide you with a comprehensive solution to reduce and repair damage to your property. We'll take the stress out of a stressful situation and help you save time, money, and hassles.
Leak Detection Experts
- Fast, 24/7 emergency service
- Advanced leak detection technology - infrared heat detection, acoustic sonar detection, video detection
- Non-invasive, accurate leak detection
- Highly experienced technicians knowledgeable in all aspects of leak detection
- Fair, up-front pricing
- Comprehensive leak repair solutions
Cost-Effective Water Leak SolutionsIf you suspect you have a leak in your property, it's important to find its source quickly. Small leaks will always grow over time and can lead to an unexpected rupture that could damage your home and require expensive repairs. At Orlando Leak Detection, our emergency response leak detection service means quickly and accurately locate your leak using entirely non-invasive techniques, without risking unnecessary time, hassles, and expensive trial and error.
We can detect the following types of leaks:
- Pool Leaks
- Common signs there is a leak in your pool, fountain, or other outdoor water feature:
- Excessive water loss
- Bubbles in return lines
- Soggy areas around pool
- Sinking or lifting pool deck
- Sudden appearance of cracks
- Roof Leaks
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Leaks
- Window Leaks
- Are these window leak symptoms sounding familiar?
- Window condensation when it's not raining
- Mold growth
- Rotting wood
- Window sill with peeling paint
- Water leak patterns at walls and windows
- Irrigation Leaks
- Signs of a leak in your irrigation system includes:
- Wet or soggy spots in the yard
- Broken sprinkler heads
- Lower water pressure
- Unusually high water bill
- Broken pipes
- Plumbing & Drain Leaks
- You may have a plumbing leak if:
- You hear water running when nothing is turned on
- Your water meter reading changes when you aren't using any water
- Walls or floors have moist or discolored areas where nothing has been spilled
- Foul smell from walls, drains, floors, or sewers
- And More!
"I had a leak in my radiant heating slab. It occurred just before the weekend, so it had me very worried. I couldn't get a hold of any plumbers, then I remembered Orlando Leak Detection. I sent them an email on a Sunday, and within an hour I received a reply. I set up an appointment for the very next morning. Brett came out and detected the leak very quickly. Then either the following day or a couple of days later, Patrick came out to uncover it and have a plumber repair it. I thought they both did an outstanding job for me. I highly recommend them to anybody and would definitely use them again!" Brad C.
Avoid damage to your property with 24/7 leak detection service from Altamonte Springs's leak specialists!