Maitland's Leading Roof Leak Detection SpecialistsIf you are experiencing a leak in your property, you need to find the source of the leak fast. Protect your property with Orlando Leak Detection's 24/7 emergency leak inspection and repair service. Leaks of any kind can be destructive and hard to spot. Using the latest industry-leading technology, our expertly trained technicians can quickly and accurately identify the source of your leak and provide you with a comprehensive solution to reduce and repair damage to your property. We'll take the stress out of a stressful situation and help you save time, money, and hassles.
Leak Detection ExpertsWe know leaks can be sneaky. Orlando Leak Detection has years of experience locating and repairing leaks in homes, apartment buildings, commercial businesses, industrial facilities, retail stores, and more.
- Fast, 24/7 emergency service
- Advanced leak detection technology - infrared heat detection, acoustic sonar detection, video detection
- Non-invasive, accurate leak detection
- Highly experienced technicians knowledgeable in all aspects of leak detection
- Fair, up-front pricing
- Comprehensive leak repair solutions
Locate Hidden Leaks Fast!If you suspect you have a leak in your property, it's important to find its source quickly. Small leaks will always grow over time and can lead to an unexpected rupture that could damage your home and require expensive repairs. At Orlando Leak Detection, our emergency response leak detection service means quickly and accurately locate your leak using entirely non-invasive techniques, without risking unnecessary time, hassles, and expensive trial and error.
We can detect the following types of leaks:
- Pool Leaks
- Common signs there is a leak in your pool, fountain, or other outdoor water feature:
- Excessive water loss
- Bubbles in return lines
- Soggy areas around pool
- Sinking or lifting pool deck
- Sudden appearance of cracks
- Roof Leaks
- Warning signs of a leaky roof:
- Bubbles on ceilings or walls
- Growth of algae and mold
- Curling, buckling, or missing shingles
- Missing or damaged flashing
- Granule loss
- Slab Leaks
- Gas Leaks
- Window Leaks
- Are these window leak symptoms sounding familiar?
- Window condensation when it's not raining
- Mold growth
- Rotting wood
- Window sill with peeling paint
- Water leak patterns at walls and windows
- Irrigation Leaks
- Signs of a leak in your irrigation system includes:
- Wet or soggy spots in the yard
- Broken sprinkler heads
- Lower water pressure
- Unusually high water bill
- Broken pipes
- Plumbing & Drain Leaks
- You may have a plumbing leak if:
- You hear water running when nothing is turned on
- Your water meter reading changes when you aren't using any water
- Walls or floors have moist or discolored areas where nothing has been spilled
- Foul smell from walls, drains, floors, or sewers
- And More!
Why are we Maitland's top-rated leak detection service?
"The people at Orlando Leak Detection were prompt and on time when we used them. They did their job efficiently and were polite through the process. I had found out about Orlando Leak Detection and what made me choose them was their attitude. They detected a plumbing leak and gave me a great contact for the repair." Jackson H.
Call Orlando Leak Detection today to schedule your leak inspection!