Comprehensive Irrigation Leak Detection in Longwood, FLIf you are experiencing a leak in your property, you need to find the source of the leak fast. Protect your property with Orlando Leak Detection's 24/7 emergency leak inspection and repair service. Leaks of any kind can be destructive and hard to spot. Using the latest industry-leading technology, our expertly trained technicians can quickly and accurately identify the source of your leak and provide you with a comprehensive solution to reduce and repair damage to your property. We'll take the stress out of a stressful situation and help you save time, money, and hassles.
Let us put our experience to work for you!We know leaks can be sneaky. Orlando Leak Detection has years of experience locating and repairing leaks in homes, apartment buildings, commercial businesses, industrial facilities, retail stores, and more.
- Fast, 24/7 emergency service
- Advanced leak detection technology - infrared heat detection, acoustic sonar detection, video detection
- Non-invasive, accurate leak detection
- Highly experienced technicians knowledgeable in all aspects of leak detection
- Fair, up-front pricing
- Comprehensive leak repair solutions
Locate Hidden Leaks Fast!If you suspect you have a leak in your property, it's important to find its source quickly. Small leaks will always grow over time and can lead to an unexpected rupture that could damage your home and require expensive repairs. At Orlando Leak Detection, our emergency response leak detection service means quickly and accurately locate your leak using entirely non-invasive techniques, without risking unnecessary time, hassles, and expensive trial and error.
We can detect the following types of leaks:
- Pool Leaks
- Common signs there is a leak in your pool, fountain, or other outdoor water feature:
- Excessive water loss
- Bubbles in return lines
- Soggy areas around pool
- Sinking or lifting pool deck
- Sudden appearance of cracks
- Roof Leaks
- Warning signs of a leaky roof:
- Bubbles on ceilings or walls
- Growth of algae and mold
- Curling, buckling, or missing shingles
- Missing or damaged flashing
- Granule loss
- Slab Leaks
- You may have a slab leak if you're experiencing:
- Cracks in walls or flooring
- Unusually high water bills
- Sounds of running water when water is off
- Moisture or mildew under carpets
- Gas Leaks
- Call our leak detectors or a utility provider if you notice:
- Rotten egg odor
- Discolored or dead vegetation near pipelines
- Hissing or whistling sound near a gas appliance or pipeline
- Window Leaks
- Irrigation Leaks
- Plumbing & Drain Leaks
- And More!
"I had a leak in my radiant heating slab. It occurred just before the weekend, so it had me very worried. I couldn't get a hold of any plumbers, then I remembered Orlando Leak Detection. I sent them an email on a Sunday, and within an hour I received a reply. I set up an appointment for the very next morning. Brett came out and detected the leak very quickly. Then either the following day or a couple of days later, Patrick came out to uncover it and have a plumber repair it. I thought they both did an outstanding job for me. I highly recommend them to anybody and would definitely use them again!" Brad C.
Call Orlando Leak Detection today to schedule your leak inspection!